Niantic Acupuncture & Family Wellness is a holistic Health Care practice in which I provide care with an integrative approach for all ages.
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine is a form of holistic medical treatment that encourages the body to promote and participate in its own innate ability to naturally self-heal. Acupuncture helps the body to improve and optimally maintain all of its functions, biochemically, physically, emotionally and mentally.
Quite commonly, Acupuncture is thought of as mostly a treatment for pain and frequently is turned to as a last resort. However, in addition to being a superb preventive and maintenance medicine, Acupuncture is an extremely efficient and effective ‘first resort’ treatment and works along with conventional medicine to enhance treatment for a wide variety of health disorders.
Acupuncture has become widely integrated with mainstream medicine:
- Many Insurance policies now provide some type of payment for Acupuncture
- Many Hospitals around the U.S. have complementary medicine departments which utilize acupuncture in the field of pain management, cancer treatment side effects, and much more
- The effectiveness of Acupuncture is supported by many research studies
- Acupuncture safely and effectively integrates with all other modalities of health care
What is offered:
Acupuncture and Herbal medicine by Maggie Barili RN, LAc, Dipl.Ac.
- In addition to traditional full consultations and regular treatments for children and adults, I also offer less complex but still extremely effective focused treatments for a significantly reduced fee along the tradition of Community Acupuncture style for those without insurance coverage.
- Facial Rejuvenation Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Smoking Cessation series
(See your Treatment and Fees for more details)
CranioSacral Therapy & Somatic Emotional Release by Cheryl Larson, LMT/CST
( More website information on Cheryl will be available soon)
Thank you for visiting this website. Please feel free to contact me with questions or to make an appointment for consultation and treatment.
Best of Health to you,
Maggie Barili RN, LAc. Dipl.Ac.
Located near these areas in Connecticut: Southeast Connecticut, East Lyme, Flanders, Old Lyme, Lyme, Groton, Oakdale, Old Saybrook, Mystic, Salem